Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Know Your Pocomoke

Welcome to the newest feature of Hock N' Blog, a weekly set of trivia questions to see who knows us best. Answers will be revealed tomorrow.

1) Two of the four residents of 1605 Pocomoke are Eagle Scouts. Who are they?

2) Like his hero Ronald Reagan, Tom was an accomplished actor before deciding to try his hand at politics. Name one high-school production in which Tom starred.

3) Which Pocomoke resident once had his ear pierced? Hint: this guy also experimented with "frosted tips" in the late 1990's.

2 Comments:

Al said...

This is Ali. I have to go with Richard and Tom. Although the Goodwin boys are quite outdoorsy themselves, I'm still guessing these two.

Namita said...

This is Namita and I'd just like to say that this blog is the greatest thing since getting wasted on Wednesday nights.

1) James and Tom are my guess for Eagle Scouts.

2) Pirates of Penzance.

3) I'm gonna go with MG on this one.