Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dunder Mifflin Infinity



So I heard about this new website called Dunder Mifflin Infinity that is obviously related to The Office. Apparently you sign up, join a branch and then compete with other branches in various tasks. They have a whole hierarchy setup so people can get promoted and earn SchruteBucks and each person has a desk that's essentially a myspace page of sorts. I was going to post about this last week, however it seemed to just be one big ad. However, the upcoming episode apparently involves this project in some way, so I thought I'd spread the word. Anyone want to start a branch with Matt as the manager?

The FAQ is here

By the way, does anyone else want one of these?

2 Comments:

Namita said...

Great picture for that post -- the season premiere was so clutch. I had never heard of that site before, but I clicked on it and got lazy when they demanded that I log in to see it. Maybe another day...

Tom Culligan said...

We absolutely need to start a Hock-N-Branch headed by Matt... set us up, Bex!