Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Why haven't we been posting lately?

(Multiple choice.)

A. Having grown bored with the overwhelming success of Hock N' Blog and looking for a new mountain to climb, we decided to devote all our efforts to the Ruffalog.

B. We finally hung the dartboard. Thirty seconds later, a stray dart destroyed the nearby Fios box.

C. Big Cat traded in his laptop for a brand new MacBook Air...and all he got was an empty box.

D. I'm not sure about the details, but somehow this is all Lydia's fault.

E. Sheer laziness.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I blame this on Lydia's making you all so lazy. However, I'm sure Steve Jobs is somehow at the root of this, as he always is.

Might I recommend another Boy Fight?

Lydia said...

don't want to be rude or anything, but it looks like you have a massive typo in option D. I wouldn't want anyone else making the same mistake Carolyn made in assuming that was a viable option.

thanks for remedying this!