Thursday, October 4, 2007

Know Your Pocomoke: Answers Revealed

Once again, these questions might have been a little too easy. Most of you got these right (except for the last one):

A) Tom...by a mile (ha!). Seriously, I think Tom stuck with it for most of the season. (But thanks for the confidence, Lindsey. I hope this doesn't mean you have to change your vote back.)

B) Richard was once a certified member of the Computer Geeks (not to be confused with Geek Squad, Geeks on the Go, or the Geek Boutique....alright, I made that last one up). Though he has long since moved on to other endeavors, Richard continues to provide in-house Beck support at 1605 Pocomoke.

C) Trick question. The correct answer is "all of the above."

1 Comment:

Lydia said...

HA! - I KNEW that last question was a trick question!!! I was going to say all of the above, but I have yet to actually see a centipede in your household ... and to be quite honest, I hope this statement continues to hold true.