Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Know Your Pocomoke

The first rule of Pocomoke is - you do not talk about Pocomoke. The second rule of Pocomoke is - refill the Brita pitcher after you get a glass of water, for pete's sake. Honestly, how long does that take? 10 seconds? You can't spare 10 seconds? Really? Anyway, on to the weekly quiz:

1) Tom and James both made ill-conceived attempts to join the Langley High School cross country team. Who lasted longer?

2) Before landing his current job, Richard worked for a company that dispatched computer-savvy individuals to customers' homes to help resolve their technology-related problems. Name this company.

3) What insects are currently infesting 1605 Pocomoke? A) ants; B) spider crickets; C) centipedes.

(Answers to be revealed later in the week.)

6 Comments:

Bex said...

3rd rule of Pocomoke:
Put your damn dishes in the dishwasher instead of leaving them in the sink. Seriously, if all did that there would be no question 3 this week.

Namita said...

1. I am guessing Tom lasted the longest. James, being related to MG, has some quitter in him.

2. Geek Squad!!

3. I'm guessing ants, based on the hint from Richard's comment.

Are you guys a little scared how frequently I check this thing??

Lydia said...

1. Tom, although I bet James hung in there for awhile ...
2. Computer Geeks
3. This could be a trick question. Ants would be my first assumption, but that's just cause I've complained about them so much, but I also know that spider crickets tend to reside in James' room. I'm going to say A as my final answer with B coming in a strong 2nd (since there haven't been any rules established regarding whether or not more than one answer can be given).
PS - my offer still stands regarding the kitchen

Al said...

1. I think James lasted longer. ok, I actually think it was Tom, but I felt bad that no one believed James hung in there.

2. Geeks on wheels. ok, i have no idea but namo and lydia both guessed geeks so they must be onto something.

3. Spider crickets. not sure what they are but must be awful to have an infestation of these critters, whatever they are.

Unknown said...

i think james lasted longer. in fact, to show support, i'm going to change my vote.

Unknown said...

1. I think they tried to outdo eachother and then ended up tripping eachother and falling on their face :) Then they went home and had a beer.

2. Geek Squad? Best buy?

3. What on earth are spider crickets? Atleast you don't have ROACHES THE SIZE OF FREAKING BASEBALLS! So stop complaining u wussies!