Friday, November 16, 2007

TrapperKeeper of Secrets

Shhh... did Big Knuckles follow you? Are you sure Ol' Bear's gone for the week?

Ok, what I'm about to share with you stays between us. For many years, the residents of Pocomoke have kept a book - nay, a TrapperKeeper - filled with house secrets.

Why? Because that's the only book secure enough to keep them... until now.


Secret #1:

When one of his fish babies recently died, James claimed one of the bigger fish ate it.

James ate it... alive.



The TrapperKeeper of Secrets is closed - for now.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Foul play, I say!

I hardly think a trapperkeeper is the right place to keep a household of secrets. Sure they always had the awesome cover designs like a flying skateboard and guitar, but those shoddy plastic snap-close rings were horrible.
And I have a traumatized childhood to prove it. I always kept my stuff in a Lisa Frank TK- generally unicorns or hippos in tutus- and when I would hold it by the spine, all the sheets would fall out and fly halfway across the room. This would happen about every week, and I could just feel the stares of my classmates as the teacher and I picked up my paper.
I can still feel them.

Namita said...

Whew, been a long time coming, my return to commenting on the Hock n' Blog. I'd just like to note that I'm as excited as you are for Nick Cage's rightful sequel in National Treasure: Book of Secrets.