Friday, November 30, 2007

Who is James Goodwin?

As many of you know, I am auditioning to be a contestant on "Jeopardy!" next weekend. As part of my audition I have to make a list of 5 interesting facts about myself for the on-air interview with Alex in case I make it to the studio. If you've seen the show you know that contestants are usually asked about tidbits like hobbies, travel, career goals, embarrassing moments, and such and such. In an epiphany that should probably encourage me to reevaluate my life, I realized last night that I can't think of 5 interesting things to say about myself. So I need your help.

What facts about me do you think I should mention? Of course, whatever I list has to be appropriate for network television, which effectively rules out stories about any events that may have take place during Rings of Fire I and II or Pocomoktoberfest. And I can't make up anything, either. I could never lie to Alex Trebek. The man's a legend. Let me know if you come up with anything.

2 Comments:

Lydia said...

what about brewing your own beer and cleverly naming them after yourself and your roommates? your favorite being The Cambridgeman, after your alma mater? Or you could talk about Fire Road?

I'll try and think of some others. But you're right, there really isn't much interesting about you ... jk ;-)

Unknown said...

One Word.




Boystown.